Great Bear Wilderness I finished up my studies and I practiced law
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: thanks for starting!

Birk had spent most part of the day, working on digging at a badger's burrow that he had found located not far from the caldera. He had seen the sturdy neighbour now and then, but had never paid much attention to it, until the lush smell of rotting meat (and lots of it, judging by the intensity) hit his nostrils this morning and had made him venture closer and explore.

Needless to say that, while the smell was strong and great, it was not easy to reach the source. He had dug diligenlty for hours and stopped only, when the stash owner had approached itself, hissing and spitting like little troll and with every intention of biting Birk in the buttocks. He replied with a snarl of his own but left, deciding to return later.

While thinking about, whether to invite reinforcements and how to reach the hidden stash, he came accross a white wolf, which he did not recognize, though he had met her months before. It was rather unusual sight among all the grey and black pelts, therefore naturally Birk drew closer to find out, who the stranger was. "Hey!" he greeted from afar.
Messages In This Thread
I finished up my studies and I practiced law - by Gwen - April 09, 2017, 03:59 PM
RE: I finished up my studies and I practiced law - by Birk - April 09, 2017, 04:32 PM