Great Bear Wilderness I finished up my studies and I practiced law
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen, most likely, had not met as many strangers as Birk, so her memory for names was stronger. She did not, at first, recognise the name, but after a while there was... something. A little memory, but she just couldn't get to it. "Well.... yeah, you too!" 

She waited for a moment, thoughts flickering momenarily back to her pack, wondering how they were doing. Her mind then wandered to Knew, who she still hadn't found. She remembered when they first met, and then.... there. There was the memory. Birk... Birk Birk Birk.... Aha! He was... the one who Gwen had met.... while waiting for Knew? That was right, wasn't it? "Oh!" she burst out, then stared at the man with a curious look on her face. This was him, wasn't it? Or was she mistaking him for someone else?

"Are you... the one I met on the mountain? In the Sunspire? I was waiting for... a friend... and then there was a white wolf like you there, who I chatted to for a while. I'm sure.... I'm sure his name was something like Birk...."
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I finished up my studies and I practiced law - by Gwen - April 09, 2017, 03:59 PM
RE: I finished up my studies and I practiced law - by Gwen - April 09, 2017, 06:11 PM