Great Bear Wilderness I finished up my studies and I practiced law
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen smiled and then nodded as Birk spoke more about volcanoes. "I've never heard anything about trolls," she tilted her head curiously, "But the stuff about spitting out fire is what was usually in the stories I was told." But perhaps the bit about 'trolls' was true as well. Though she was not really completely certain about what a troll actually was.

"No volcanoes in my home, sadly, but we're surrounded by mountains, which makes it super safe. Maybe not cool, but y'know. There's only two ways you can get into the Bypass unless you try and cross the mountains, so we don't encounter many dangers. We've got everything we need in there - plenty of prey, a big lake, all sorts." It was nice, really, to be able to relax with packmates without having to worry about keeping constant patrols around the territory. Of course, Mawk always insisted on doing that anyway, but it was not really necessary.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I finished up my studies and I practiced law - by Gwen - April 09, 2017, 03:59 PM
RE: I finished up my studies and I practiced law - by Gwen - May 01, 2017, 08:58 AM