Hideaway Strath Neverland is home to lost boys like me
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
All Welcome 
AW! :D

Tapat had been playing outside of the territory. The teenager had been confident that he would find his way home. He learned to track from Silas and knew that he would just have to follow his own scent back until he recognized more scents. However, the pale form was curious enough to wander further and further. Tapat ended up by a large river. He quenched his thirst and played around in the cool water. His imaginative and childlike brain made him think of the adventure he was having right now.

He jumped the stones in the river, lost in his own imaginary world where he was a good mercenary. Yet, when the youngster wanted to return home he couldn't track his scent. He didn't know on which side of the river his home was. In his shock, his heart started to beat faster. His eyes turned watery in frustration and fear. He was lost once again. When would this ever change?!! Tapat swallowed down his sniffles and looked around if he saw anything familiar.

The young boy decided to head into one direction, yet, after walking for a long time it seemed to be the wrong one. The sun was starting to set, the pale pup grew more afraid. That was when another strong scent caught his attention. It was a wolfish smell! He felt more relieved thinking it was the Golden Glade border, however, as he came close to it he realized it was a very different scent. A whimper came from the back of his throat. It seemed he was further away from home than he had ever been. He realized extremely well he was on the doorstep of a different and an unknown pack.
Messages In This Thread
Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 21, 2017, 06:11 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Hemlock - April 21, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 22, 2017, 05:19 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Hemlock - April 22, 2017, 11:36 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 25, 2017, 04:07 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - June 29, 2017, 04:44 AM