Hideaway Strath Neverland is home to lost boys like me
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat nodded continuously when she repeated that he was hungry and tired. He kept nodding as she suggested to get him some food first. "Really?!," he gaped. His tail started to wag at extreme speed once more. "So eat first, then home?," he asked. "Eat first. Then home. Eat first then home. Eat and then I see mama," he spoke to himself. He tried to remember but as soon as there was a bit of a pause he forgot it again.

He stepped closer to the female, his tail slowly started to wag less. |Oh no! We must help the sick wolves!," he let out, forgetting about his meal until his stomach rumbled. "I'm hungry," he admitted shamefully, as he hadn't admitted that before. For someone who didn't know about his condition it could be quite confusing.
Messages In This Thread
Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 21, 2017, 06:11 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Hemlock - April 21, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 22, 2017, 05:19 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Hemlock - April 22, 2017, 11:36 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 25, 2017, 04:07 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - May 27, 2017, 03:05 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - June 29, 2017, 04:44 AM