The Heartwood a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime
288 Posts
Ooc — KJ
LMFAO I DEFINITELY TYPO’D THAT POST OH WELL LET’S CHALK IT UP TO CYPRESS TALKING DUMB INSTEAD OF ME TYPING DUMB

Somehow Cypress had gotten completely tongue-tied. “I mean — no, I meant — I meant not. I meant I might not be real good at thi — aw, damn it!” he sputtered awkwardly. “I’m not a — a champ…” He murmured this last as if it was some kind of shameful utterance, scuffing his paws embarrassedly in the dirt. Being that his opinion of himself was generally pretty low, the thought that Lagan might find him conceited was crippling for Cypress. “I didn’t mean — ” Utterly flustered, he kept his eyes down as he finished his sentence in a series of unintelligible murmurs. “I’m just gonna kick the dang rock,” was his last utterance.

Although he was clearly inept at using his words, Cypress kicked the rock with relative success. It wasn’t a particularly spectacular kick, and it wouldn’t win him the FIFA Wolf Cup, but he couldn’t help feeling a sense of accomplishment that it didn’t fly back and smack him in the nose or something.
Messages In This Thread
a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Cypress - April 23, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Lagan - April 27, 2017, 06:40 AM
RE: a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Lagan - June 11, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Lagan - July 14, 2017, 07:24 AM
RE: a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Cypress - July 15, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Lagan - July 20, 2017, 08:16 AM