Bramblepoint do you think the porch is falling apart or do you just weigh a ton.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey glanced at her little brother with a slightly frown as he squirmed noisily about. She supposed as long as he wasn't screaming his head off, she could have a small amount of patience with him. She thought about coaching him up a bit before Rannoch arrived. Maybe give him some information about what they were doing, how he should behave or maybe tell him to keep his damn mouth shut while she did the talking. Instead, she said nothing. He was not her kid and she would not claim any responsibility for him. He was on his own here; she was just getting him the introduction.

The Blackthorn shifted instinctively when Rannoch arrived, dropping into a submissive pose and giving a sharp nudge to Titmouse to remind him to do the same (so much for her earlier intentions...) "This is Titmouse," Liffey replied, "He's my cousin from the Caldera. He apparently got separated from my brother and ran into me just before the storm hit last night. I couldn't find any trace of my brother this morning, so I'm not sure what.. I mean, he's too little to find his own way back and..."

Liffey trailed off, glancing uncertainly at the pup. She knew Titmouse was determined to stay glued to her and she was not at all keen on that. The only option was for her to take him back herself, but that made her feel compelled to explain her own reluctance to return to the Caldera and that's about where the words got lost in her throat.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: do you think the porch is falling apart or do you just weigh a ton. - by Liffey - May 01, 2017, 07:09 PM