Bramblepoint do you think the porch is falling apart or do you just weigh a ton.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Rannoch's attention remained focused on Titmouse as the interview continued. Liffey reasoned it was a good thing that he could step up and take the situation so seriously, but she did feel an odd twinge of jealousy that he was giving so much attention to her obnoxious cousin over her. Realizing this was a completely selfish and silly thing to think, she pushed the feeling away and did her best to do like Rannoch and focus on the conversation.

With some difficulty, she remained a quiet observer to the proceedings, even as she felt so powerfully compelled to add her own two cents. Such as he likes to eat rocks and I'm pretty sure that was an accident, and finally he enjoys screaming like a dying a rabbit when he's bored - is there a trade for that? Liffey shut her eyes and took a few steadying breaths to waylay her rising annoyance. She leaned onto one haunch to lift a leg and scratch vigorously at her ear even though it didn't itch. Anything to help her keep her mouth shut.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: do you think the porch is falling apart or do you just weigh a ton. - by Liffey - May 09, 2017, 08:27 PM