Bramblepoint do you think the porch is falling apart or do you just weigh a ton.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey could only quirk a brow here and there as the conversation proceeded. She had determined that she would stay out of things as best as she could, and she did a fairly good job with the exception of being unable to control certain facial expressions. Rannoch seemed wrapped up enough in the interview to not notice, and lord knows Titmouse would manage to not see them even if he was staring right at her face. She wasn't sure what to think when the alpha made his final determination that they would allow her cousin to stay. It solved one problem, in a way. It created another, and finally it forced her to address something she hadn't considered before.

"My family will worry about him," she commented, totally oblivious to the fact that she was lifting a paw and setting it atop Titmouse's rump in an effort to get him to stop bouncing, "I know we're moving on soon, but perhaps once we've found our next stop, you could send someone to the Caldera to tell them he's safe and staying with us?" Her gaze was imploring and she prayed like crazy he would see that part of her request was that it not be her.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: do you think the porch is falling apart or do you just weigh a ton. - by Liffey - May 15, 2017, 11:17 AM