Bramblepoint do you think the porch is falling apart or do you just weigh a ton.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey out as well! :)

Rannoch understood. Liffey felt relieved, but it was a melancholy feeling. She never thought she would be in a place in her life where she actively avoided seeing her family, so while it was nice to not have to, it was terrible to not want to. Titmouse shrieked his joy and sprinted away and Liffey for once didn't even flinch at his obnoxious outburst. Her eyes were on the ground a foot in front of her as her mood became dark and gloomy.

She glanced at her friend and offered a sad smile, murmuring "Thank you," before excusing herself. She couldn't bring herself to explain this emotion to him right now, or ever. She wanted to preserve the hopefully high opinion he had of her inner strength, and him seeing her cry did not seem the way to do that. So, Liffey turned and slipped away into the woods, leaving the task of introducing Titmouse to the rest of the pack to Rannoch.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: do you think the porch is falling apart or do you just weigh a ton. - by Liffey - May 21, 2017, 08:58 AM