Redhawk Caldera I think we should tell your mom
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
All Welcome 
Whew so this is gonna be backdated to before Lagan left on his little exploration, if that's ok <3

Lagan was distraught.

What the hell? Where had Titmouse gone? Lagan had promised him he'd take him out on a little adventure and when the Blackthorn turned his back, the firebird was gone. He'd literally looked everywhere, in a stump, under a stump. He'd called his name and even shrieked in that super high octave that Titmouse was always doing. But he he was nowhere. One of the things he had found was a faint Liffey scent, mingling with Titmouse's. He'd followed that until he couldn't anymore, so at least he had a sliver of hope that maybe the pup had gone with Lagan's twin.

But now the boy had to tell his parents, that not only had they lost Liffey, but also Titmouse. How many more of their family would they be losing and how soon? He'd put off telling them about it for a day, because he simply didn't want them to be angry, or worried- but he knew that was wrong. He shuffled anxiously around the base of a large tree now, biting his lip nervously. He was worried that his mom would be super upset, and get all depressed again, so he sort of hoped that it would be his dad @Elwood who came to him instead of mom, @Finley. He howled for them, urgency in his tone.
Messages In This Thread
I think we should tell your mom - by Lagan - May 02, 2017, 01:59 PM
RE: I think we should tell your mom - by Elwood - May 02, 2017, 07:45 PM
RE: I think we should tell your mom - by Lagan - May 08, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: I think we should tell your mom - by Elwood - May 08, 2017, 08:09 PM
RE: I think we should tell your mom - by Lagan - May 09, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: I think we should tell your mom - by Elwood - May 10, 2017, 12:14 PM
RE: I think we should tell your mom - by Lagan - May 11, 2017, 05:48 PM
RE: I think we should tell your mom - by Elwood - May 12, 2017, 04:48 PM
RE: I think we should tell your mom - by Lagan - May 15, 2017, 05:36 PM
RE: I think we should tell your mom - by Elwood - May 16, 2017, 09:49 AM