Arrow Lake my feelings are too loud for words and too shy for the world
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

She’d been going in what she thought had been north when she reaches a rocky terrain and inclines and steep cliffs. The mountain range separates her from her birth home. She’s faced with where to go from there and she knows she should have gone right, with the range on her leg—for certainly she’d find her way around with the ocean at her side—but she decides upon left instead. Eventually, she comes side by side with a creek that leads her down to a lake.

Adeline notes the shores are different than she’s seen before. Sandy, instead of muddy or rocky, and it reminds her a little of coastal sand. When she approaches, and feels her feet sink into the soft, glimmering sand, the feeling is just as familiar—if not softer—and the ground easily warms her paws. She finds a spot along the lake’s shore and lowers to the ground, resting her tired legs and soaking up some warmth from the sun on a fading afternoon.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
my feelings are too loud for words and too shy for the world - by Addie - May 08, 2017, 07:44 PM