Noctisardor Bypass Have a seat in the foyer, take a number
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
psh, it doesn't faze me, doll. No biggie, at all.

Cry did not back down in the face of this man, his spectrum of priority was too accute. Too categorized.
Gems glistened in their narrowed aim.

"I don't give a single shard of damn what's going on. Nor did I expect you to ask her shit. Get it through your head, just as she has through hers. Words don't mean anything. Actions do. And your lack of proves you a coward."

Void hued lips unsheathed ivories begging to take part in a dance that needed only purchase and blood.
They snapped, audible clicks bringing promise to anything that dared near them.

"A promise is worthless, just as you are. Either prove you care more than someone who literally just joined this damn family, or go frolick with bears, featherspine. You let her roam rampant, frothing with death and destruction to others, and you think she is just some minor thing to let pass. She is a threat, and we will either put her down together, or if your sorry ass can't bother since you're too busy, then I will."

Family matters meant nothing to Cry, and if someone couldn't protect the wolves they bedded with, then they were nothing. By definition, nothing. Sister, or no sister. Mother, or no mother. Father, or no father. The pack was your life line, and either you stand for it, or you don't. Stavanger Bay was where he had spent most of his pack time, and when it came to defending family, that pack had entombed most of the belief into the assassin. Family was all you had. Blood meant nothing. Those who watched your back while you slept, were worth more than the breath you wasted forsaking their's. What if Gwen had come to find this whelp was simply too busy to protect the family she had worked hard to make work?
Messages In This Thread
Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Horosk - May 10, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 10, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 13, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 14, 2017, 06:54 AM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 15, 2017, 08:04 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 17, 2017, 01:41 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 17, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 22, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 22, 2017, 03:33 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 22, 2017, 04:04 PM