Moonspear there's something tragic about you
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger

[table width=72%][tr][td]
Both wolves were watching him, their posture confident but defensive, as if expecting something dire to come out of the interaction. When the pale wolf interjected with a pointed question Tryphon was a bit slow in his response, if only because he hadn't expected any such question. He yearned to be a part of something bigger - to be connected - but what if fate was pointing him in the wrong direction? He always doubted. It was possible for him to continue the life of the lone wolf indefinitely as well; he had made it this far, grown stronger for it... But maybe, just maybe, things were about to change. He had to make up his mind and there was no time to think.

Maybe, he murmured in a non-comittal tone, but then reconsidered that approach too. He did not wish to offend. How often would an alpha of a pack be asking such a question of him? How often would they sooner drive him away, barring hesitations? Tryphon looked between the two wolves, the dark and the light, and then carefully watched the alpha wolf - the pale creature with the stern expression - and said, I've been alone.. Almost my whole life. While I... do not wish to impose... If you could use me, I would be grateful. He spoke from the heart, which took some practice, so his phrasing was thoughtfully slow. My name is Tryphon. He was healthy, he was strong, he was young - all these things they could see, but what of the things they could not? The boy waited and wondered, ponderous and hopeful, for either wolf to ask more of him.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Messages In This Thread
there's something tragic about you - by Larus - May 14, 2017, 01:02 PM
RE: there's something tragic about you - by Charon - May 17, 2017, 01:42 AM
RE: there's something tragic about you - by Hydra - May 17, 2017, 11:09 AM
RE: there's something tragic about you - by Larus - May 18, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: there's something tragic about you - by Charon - May 19, 2017, 01:05 AM
RE: there's something tragic about you - by Larus - May 21, 2017, 12:58 PM
RE: there's something tragic about you - by Hydra - May 22, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: there's something tragic about you - by Charon - May 23, 2017, 12:54 AM
RE: there's something tragic about you - by Larus - May 26, 2017, 03:33 AM
RE: there's something tragic about you - by Hydra - May 26, 2017, 09:52 AM