Noctisardor Bypass Cut me from the Line
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Upon arrival, Gwen insinctively flagged her tail and studied the newcomer. She was as white as snow, similar to the Empress herself, but had a saddle of black on her back, along with eyepatches that were most curious. She was rather pretty, no doubt, and Gwen smiled as she spoke. Submission was evident, so she would not have to worry in that regard, it seemed. "Hello Leila. Nice to meet you - my name is Gwen." The wolfess glanced over to Cry momentarily, preparing to introduce him, but then realised he was the one who had brought her in the first place. With a small chuckle to herself, she looked back at the girl with light foresty-blue eyes. "We will indeed need one shortly, and I see no reason to turn you away." She thought for a moment before nodding. She would not normally accept somebody so fast, but in a case like this, the wolfess was needed. Cebra's litter was due very soon and nobody in the pack knew anything about childbirth other than Noor, but Noor had vanished. 

"Welcome to Ganador - I assume Cry can show you around a bit?" She gazed back at the dark wolf before trailing her eyes to the lighter girl with a smile. She stepped back and apologetically looked at both wolves. "I'm afraid I have other things to attend to. Be sure to let me know if you have any issues, and you're more than welcome to seek out another member as well, if I'm not around." Then she turned and began to pad away, but slow enough that they would be able to call her back if they needed to.

Gwen out, unless you want her to stay a lil longer!
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Cut me from the Line - by Cry - May 16, 2017, 05:35 AM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Gwen - May 16, 2017, 07:04 AM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Cry - May 16, 2017, 02:32 PM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Gwen - May 16, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Cry - May 16, 2017, 02:55 PM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Leila - May 16, 2017, 08:01 PM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Gwen - May 17, 2017, 09:27 AM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Cry - May 17, 2017, 01:16 PM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Leila - May 17, 2017, 01:24 PM