Noctisardor Bypass Cut me from the Line
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
It was too fast. Too honest. And it proved something to Cry that he hadn't even come to realize in the short stay within the Bypass pack....The Queen trusted him. He could have brough a spy, an assassin, a murderer...Hell, if he would have brought Slade to her doorstep, would she allow him into her home, as well, if he performed the same song and dance? What if he had slipped back into a Nightmare's mentality, and released himself back into the Prophecy his uncle so desperately wanted him to be the master of? To slaughter any and everyone, just to reign supreme. Not even to be dominant, just to have others know your name. To be feared again. For Him to be feared again. Cry,...The Nightmare.

Cry couldn't decipher whether, in his chest, he felt gratitude, or rebellion.
But on his face, it said nothing of how he felt as he reeled himself in from the reverie.
Appreciation laced his words, though within, they were hollow.

"I will, Alphess. Thank you." a dip of his own dark crown signifying his allegiance.

He would show Leila around, and the first place she would be given sight to is the whelping den.
But the dark prince himself, just may pack up his bags until he can get a better grasp on things. Especially mentally.
Messages In This Thread
Cut me from the Line - by Cry - May 16, 2017, 05:35 AM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Gwen - May 16, 2017, 07:04 AM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Cry - May 16, 2017, 02:32 PM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Gwen - May 16, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Cry - May 16, 2017, 02:55 PM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Leila - May 16, 2017, 08:01 PM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Gwen - May 17, 2017, 09:27 AM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Cry - May 17, 2017, 01:16 PM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Leila - May 17, 2017, 01:24 PM