Blackfeather Woods I can't convince you
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Private 
@Damien ♥ short to start off :))

To the Redgrove she went to calm down and bath in the few of many rays of sun - even though here they were in higher numbers than wherever she went in the dark woods. Blackfeather woods was a good name to call it, she then noticed, seeing that even many feathers decorated the bedding of blood-red bushes. She had noticed them before but had never really paid any attention to the fact that many ravens liked to leave feathers in the time of their stay. Rather strange, she found, as the black eyes stared at her from atop the trees. She scoffed arrogantly, even though she steered clear from the middle of the grove. She wasn't scared of them, she simply felt uncomfortable lying there in the open without the protection of real "woods" with all those eyes on her. So, she laid her midnight form down to relax for a moment. It felt like ages ago that she had gotten some time for herself, and now that they had re-claimed the woods and returned it to its rightful owner, it seemed only earned that she got a day off.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
I can't convince you - by Nocturnal - May 27, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: I can't convince you - by Damien - June 18, 2017, 12:27 AM
RE: I can't convince you - by Nocturnal - June 18, 2017, 06:35 AM
RE: I can't convince you - by Damien - June 24, 2017, 03:27 PM
RE: I can't convince you - by Nocturnal - June 24, 2017, 05:17 PM