Kintla Flatlands { IC Joining } The Call
Yesterday was History, Tommorow is a mystery, but today is a gift <I> that is why they call it the present!</I><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20">
<param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/0diotefop9/The_Noisy_Freaks_-_French_Club_Tasty_Release_.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&loadingcolor=CEF6F5&buttoncolor=A9F5F2&slidercolor=A9F5F2" />
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
{Before this post starts, Italic bold means its the thought of Silvermane and regular Italic means its the thought of his alter ego, read up on my profile to know the full story)

As Silvermane slowly exited the forest, he saw among him small beds of water... sweet water? He was exhausted of his trip, hungry and thirsty. Blood was slowly trickling out of his wound, he winced in pain as the cut stinged with anguish. He was more battered than a bear. Blood sprayed on him, not all of it being his own. But the only thing he could think of was his hunger, bloodthirsty hunger. He looked around the plains to see if he cound find critters, but what he found was wolves. He shuttered at the thought of what happened the last time he met a pack of fiendish wolves. He shook away the thought has he remembered that he needed to eat. A cramp was already forming in his stomach, and he was whining from pain. I cannot fight them he thought. No, but you need food... His alter ego pointed out. You again? You have been ripping me apart. What good are you to me? This is what solitude brought us to! His ego responded, then Silvermane snapped out of it. Im still talking to myself... What have I become? he changed his priorities once more: Maybe I could ask for help! he brightened up. if you do that you might die, remember last time? Get out of my head! Anyway, its my only chance . He rounded up his guts, and howled with all his strength. (Seconds before collapsing to the ground).
Messages In This Thread
{ IC Joining } The Call - by Silvermane - May 14, 2014, 11:58 AM
RE: { IC Joining } The Call - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 14, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: { IC Joining } The Call - by Silvermane - May 14, 2014, 03:06 PM
RE: { IC Joining } The Call - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 14, 2014, 06:41 PM
RE: { IC Joining } The Call - by Silvermane - May 15, 2014, 12:37 AM
RE: { IC Joining } The Call - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 15, 2014, 08:21 AM
RE: { IC Joining } The Call - by Silvermane - May 15, 2014, 09:39 AM
RE: { IC Joining } The Call - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 15, 2014, 10:21 AM
RE: { IC Joining } The Call - by Silvermane - May 15, 2014, 10:50 AM
RE: { IC Joining } The Call - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 15, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: { IC Joining } The Call - by Silvermane - May 15, 2014, 11:23 PM