Noctisardor Bypass ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise.
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
"We have skilled fighters and training warriors. I wouldn't be so sure that you could get away from them if they targeted you." Her tail raised again, along with her head, hoping to assume the role of Alphess once more. She had to stay strong. No matter how hard it was, she couldn't let herself fall for his words. "Stop making it sound like it was my fault! All I needed was a few days, maybe a week, to get my head around what had happened, and I would have probably been back to normal! You pressed too hard!" The Empress flicked her tail again, gaze momentarily sweeping around the pair's surroundings to see if another Bypass wolf happened to be approaching. Unfortunately, it seemed she was alone to deal with the man she had been avoiding for what, two years? 

She closed her eyes again for a moment, grief over the fact that Knew might be gone forever washing over her for a moment. Then she lifted her head and opened her eyes, narrowing them as she did so. How dare he? "Don't talk about him like that, cabrón," She growled. She didn't often use vulgar language, but she found doing so in spanish easier. It covered it up a little better, since not everyone spoke the language, not that he deserved that. Perhaps she shouldn't use her mother's teachings to insult Storm. "Don't call me that, either. I am not your 'baby girl'. I told you that day that we didn't work - I made it clear. Don't think you can just show up here and act like we're still together. And he did not use me." The Queen spat, hackles rising and bristling. She didn't believe that Knew had used her - not at all. They relied on each other. But Storm wouldn't understand that, would he?
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Stormy Boy - June 09, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 03:19 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 04:03 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 05:33 AM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 08:59 AM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 03:16 PM