Northstar Vale hang me out to dry
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
All Welcome 
Summer brought forth an abundant of new herbs and remedies to try, and the Vale was perhaps the perfect place to test them out. It provided just about everything the aspiring medic needed, though finding the necessary ingredients was not always an easy ride. Many of the commonly found vegetation was easily accessible, but some of the more rare plants decided to sprout in areas that were difficult to reach. Perhaps if Rose decided to scout out the rest of the territory she would be able to find other herbs that could be used as substitutes, but for now she remained content searching only half of the Vale. She had only managed to explore the area near her herb store since she did not come out of her den very often. In fact she had spent the pass few weeks or so being a hermit that only ever came out to eat, pee or get her daily dose of socialization in. 

Today was one of the rare days when the young flame was found outside her den tending to her newly planted farm. Tiny sprouts budded up from the ground and Rose felt a swell of pride in her chest that she had managed to succeed in getting them to grow. Now they only needed to be tended and cared for so that they would grow strong enough to be used in her medicines. If she succeeded in this endeavor, Rose would finally feel like she had settled in (though its a little late for that).
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
hang me out to dry - by Rose - June 20, 2017, 09:01 AM
RE: hang me out to dry - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 20, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: hang me out to dry - by Rose - June 26, 2017, 08:27 AM
RE: hang me out to dry - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 27, 2017, 06:35 PM