Ooc — Charmy
all welcome - mid-morning

i kissed a girl and i liked it
the taste of her cherry chapstick
i kissed a girl just to try it
it felt so wrong
it felt so right
[size=3]i kissed a girl and i liked it[/size]

She’d been enjoying being back with her lover so much that she’d very nearly forgotten about kind of wanting to check out the area locals. There were a lot of different scents around, but quite a few of what she had been smelling seemed to not remain in one place for very long; a day or two at most. It was leaving her to wonder if there even were local packs around. Heck, even in the twilight hours, she hadn’t heard much howling from others except for a stray howl here and there. Or maybe she had been just so wrapped up in her nightly trysts with her lover that no other sounds had reached her ears.

Wandering away from the place that her and Turq had been spending their nights together, Rivet wasn’t sure which direction to go or whatever. Since she didn’t know much at all about the area, she just picked a random direction and headed off. Her nose was in constant motion as she sought to find scents that seemed more permanent and not just passing through. Thus far, though, she was coming up without finding any. Eventually, the lake was decently behind her and she found herself surrounded by trees. The more she walked, the further into the Forest she traveled.

Messages In This Thread
dark shadows - by Rivet - July 31, 2013, 07:06 PM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 02, 2013, 02:07 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Rivet - August 02, 2013, 04:38 PM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 04, 2013, 12:26 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Rivet - August 04, 2013, 11:23 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 10, 2013, 12:47 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Rivet - August 10, 2013, 10:53 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 15, 2013, 06:24 PM
RE: dark shadows - by Rivet - August 15, 2013, 07:25 PM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 15, 2013, 11:18 PM