Blackfoot Forest dark shadows
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#20CC6D; line-height:11px;"><i>wires got the best of him.</i></font><br><font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:black; letter-spacing:3px; line-height:11px;">yo ho ho & a bottle of rum.</font>
71 Posts
Ooc — Arla
sounds good! & archived ♥
If this was an attempt at requiring the bi-coloured eyed female Styx was doing a horrible job. He had barely given out any information about the pack – leaving out the important detail of him being one of the leader’s – simply because it was not definite. Although he had agreed to the chocolate female’s proposition the hybrid was not certain if he was actually going to follow through with this absurd idea. The fact that he had allowed Kat to continue speaking about the pack still baffled the tall yearling – he should have left as soon as she mentioned it. There was something captivating about the spunky silver-eyed girl; no matter how hard he tried, she would not remove herself from his mind.
Rivet DeMonte. His lips formed a thin line as he tasted the name, seafoam gazed dancing away from the dark female. The hybrid was not interested in sharing names – a trait that would now have to be adjusted if he were to become a leader of a pack. He held back a grimace at the thought, shooting Rivet a side glance as he took a step away from her. “Pleasure to meet you,” he responded, withholding his name as he spoke. If they crossed paths once more Styx would share his name, but not now. It was not necessary. “I’d best be on my way – safe travels, Rivet.” With that, he gave the female a polite nod before disappearing into the trees. It was time to head South and return to the place where he and Kat had first met.

Messages In This Thread
dark shadows - by Rivet - July 31, 2013, 07:06 PM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 02, 2013, 02:07 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Rivet - August 02, 2013, 04:38 PM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 04, 2013, 12:26 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Rivet - August 04, 2013, 11:23 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 10, 2013, 12:47 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Rivet - August 10, 2013, 10:53 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 15, 2013, 06:24 PM
RE: dark shadows - by Rivet - August 15, 2013, 07:25 PM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 15, 2013, 11:18 PM