Blackfeather Woods I hope to God you're never leaving
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Private 

@Damien @Kahlil @Aries - set on the day after she "stole" Kahlil, so yesterday or something XD Tiny bit of pp, tell me if you want anything changed! :))

She nuzzled both boys awake with a small kiss on each head as the sun lit up the sky; colouring the clouds a brilliant orange. Of course, in the woods you could only get a glimpse of the spectacle up there, but what was spotted was enough. Today was the perfect day; without much effort, she had retrieved two new souls for the woods, and she just knew Damien would be so thrilled! Whether he wanted to adopt the boys as badly as she did was up to him, but she truly hoped they could bond over these small beings that would grow up to be perfect warriors for their sake.

She ushered the bunch out of their den, leading them in the direction of Damien's den. She stopped halfway there, not wanting to show up at his den with two stolen children and wake him up with it. That'd be rude, wouldn't it be? So, she let out a long, happy howl for her lover Dark Master and waited for him to show up.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
I hope to God you're never leaving - by Nocturnal - June 25, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Aries - June 25, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Damien - June 25, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Nocturnal - June 26, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Aries - June 27, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Damien - July 24, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Nocturnal - July 24, 2017, 08:38 AM