Blackfeather Woods I hope to God you're never leaving
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

She made a mental note to feed her wards after their conversation with the Dark Master, seeing that one had been found hungry and the other hadn't had a proper meal she thought. Both were growing boys, and she needed them in their prime to shape them into the warriors the brotherhood needed. Of course, she also cared for their well-being, but saying that it was just to have more meat for their higher ranks was some sort of safety net for her. She had not seen Damien around kids before, except for her herself, brothers and his cousins. Where were those cousins of his anyway? She hadn't seen the little fiery girl in a while, but her scent was amongst them again. Perhaps she could pair the fiery girl up with one of her own boys for future warriors... how interesting that would be.

Soon enough the Dark Master materialized before them and she noted his calmer face. Had she gotten him on a good day? The air did not feel like solid ice around him anymore. Had he opened up to her, or was he holding back hatred  for the fact she had let the wards into their woods? She dearly hoped it was not the latter. Keeping her cool, she pointed at the whiter one of the two. This is Kahlil - and this is Neo. She introduced them, with a nod to the respective owners of each name. My wards - I found them both without a caretaker near. She informed formally. She left Damien to introduce himself to the boys - surely the massive man would find a way to impress them in ways her words could not. Do you like them? She asked then, finding his approval to be of the upmost importance.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
I hope to God you're never leaving - by Nocturnal - June 25, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Aries - June 25, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Damien - June 25, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Nocturnal - June 26, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Aries - June 27, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Damien - July 24, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Nocturnal - July 24, 2017, 08:38 AM