Emberwood you're a book tease.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
Liffey was no great hunter, but she knew the wildlife she shared this world with well enough to know where to look for the environments they might frequent. Scoping out potential hunting grounds was one of the things she enjoyed doing to make up for her lack of skills, but that day she'd wandered further than she'd intended in search of them. But when she'd spied the forest from the Northwest peaks of the Sunspire mountains, she'd simply been unable to help herself.

The delta was quiet as she meandered between the tall, thin trees. She paused here and there to sniff at the snowy bark, fascinated. They smelled very much like other trees, which had surprised her. She'd never come across an aspen tree before, nor any other tree with smooth, white bark like these. The yearling had thought perhaps they were covered in something like dandelion fluff at first. But no, they were just lovely, unique trees. Liffey smiled as she continued on her way, wondering what other treasures this forest might hold.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
you're a book tease. - by Liffey - June 30, 2017, 09:37 PM
RE: you're a book tease. - by Katya - July 02, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: you're a book tease. - by Liffey - July 04, 2017, 08:00 AM
RE: you're a book tease. - by Katya - July 04, 2017, 08:44 AM
RE: you're a book tease. - by Liffey - July 08, 2017, 06:08 PM
RE: you're a book tease. - by Katya - July 08, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: you're a book tease. - by Liffey - July 09, 2017, 10:13 AM
RE: you're a book tease. - by Katya - July 09, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: you're a book tease. - by Liffey - July 24, 2017, 05:19 PM