Dragoncrest Cliffs i've always been a girl armed for war
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil is curious to know how Eske will train them but she holds her tongue for a moment, letting the conversation roll on to the girl and the guardians. She doesn’t speak much of Julep but instead the guardians, comparing them to those of Gyda’s beliefs. The Viking culture is largely a mystery here except what an outsider may know going in and since the woman had left, she’s had little time to focus on it. Eske has never been much for it, either, which gives her solid ground in Drageda and her conquest to continue to serve. What happened to the other siblings is beyond her and she doesn’t give them the time of day anymore.

“The guardians are a mystery to us and they always have been, and likely always will be. When they’ve visited Seageda a few times, they never come close enough. Speaking to them… it’s never been told. It is rumored when the former commanders pass on, they are able, but they have not told me anything about them,” she begins, though she knows she’s spoken to her about this before. Perhaps not in such detail, but nonetheless the guardians are with them now that they reside on the coast. “But they always bring something, or they take away. I saw them before the storm and when Julep washed up on our beach…” she trails off in thought with an indifferent shrug. The beach is not accessible without going through Hougeda or, in the girl’s case, washing up from the ocean. It had been a miracle she survived at all. “I think she’s a wolf that’s meant to be here. I do not believe they would lead me astray.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've always been a girl armed for war - by Antumbra - July 02, 2017, 03:27 PM