Dragoncrest Cliffs i've always been a girl armed for war
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Eske does not say anything else on the matter despite having brought it up with purpose. She turns her head and narrows her gaze to scrutinize her expression and try and read what she is thinking. What she does see, she does not like, and her jaws clench together. She’s seen the doubt in Seageda before and finding it so abruptly in Eske does not settle well in her chest and the sudden shift back in conversation does not make it any better.

Pink tongue slips out and covers her dry lips, listening to the words but she does not speak with any insight. Her attention remains elsewhere, despite wanting to know her approach, but the retreat in their discussion puts the whole thing out of mind. One ear twitches with slight irritation, the only indication anything is wrong, and she nods her head once but has little to add. If Eske does not believe the ways of Drageda, how can she trust her to teach the children?

"I'm sure it will be fine," she says and lifts her head, refocusing her gaze on her direction and purpose in her steps as she redirects her goal to the borders for duty to silence their conversation.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've always been a girl armed for war - by Antumbra - July 02, 2017, 08:26 PM