Blackfeather Woods i have brought nations to their knees
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

Never before had she been offered breakfast - especially not in the morning as she was still cuddled up in the bedding of her den. It was a pleasant surprise, one that did not pass her as trying too hard. A quick thought went to poisoning but that was quickly swept away with a wave of her speckled tail. Kahlil had been lost and hungry upon founding and it was not within his nature, she found, to poison his saviour. All by yourself? She asked impressed as a mother would. The little ward had done more effort for her than most had done in her life and it was deeply appreciated.

She watched him enter his new home, his scrawny yet very own catch swaying from his mouth and placed near her. Her mismatched eyes were wide and her smile proud and strangely thankful. She did not know how to react to such kindness since it had never been presented to her. This is perhaps the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. She said quietly, now knowing that stealing her two wards had been one of her very best decisions. You might make a fine hunter one day. She cooed, sniffling over the catch just to be sure.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i have brought nations to their knees - by Nocturnal - July 16, 2017, 09:53 AM