Sequoia Coast Digger. Listener. Runner.
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
OOC: Can I join in the fun?

IC: Majesty grinned in amusement as he watched the wolf from afar, splashing in the water. He sorely wished he could join in the fun, despite the colder weather, but even from there he could smell that it was a Creek wolf, and he had already gotten in trouble with that pack once. Still… this male did not look or smell particularly familiar. Majesty didn't think he had met him that day so near the Swiftcurrent Creek. Perhaps he ought to try his luck?

Slowly, cautiously, he approached the shoreline. When he was still about twenty feet away, he called, "Hello! I come as a friend! I was hoping to join in the splashing. And yes - I know how silly that sounds." His deep voice rang clear against the background noise of the ocean. He only wished he wasn't about to get into trouble again. If anything happened, he was determined to stand his ground. But if this wolf was deemed friendly, then he would spend a nice time splashing in the water.
Messages In This Thread
Digger. Listener. Runner. - by Scout - May 16, 2014, 10:54 PM
RE: Digger. Listener. Runner. - by Majesty - May 17, 2014, 12:40 PM
RE: Digger. Listener. Runner. - by Scout - May 17, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Digger. Listener. Runner. - by Majesty - May 18, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: Digger. Listener. Runner. - by Scout - May 20, 2014, 06:15 AM
RE: Digger. Listener. Runner. - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 01:04 PM