Ankyra Sound holding out for a hero
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Their exchange goes on a little longer. Muffled words and voices are all she can hear from where she stands against the roar of the ocean and she doesn't make an effort to try and listen. After several moments, she considers taking a step back and returning home but they both look in her general direction, causing her to freeze in place. One ear twitches but both remain cupped forward, her tail curved high above her spine, and eventually Eljay retreats away from the dark stranger. Her steel eyes remain focused on the unknown in the distance even as the scrawny male submissively draws forward.

Eventually, she pulls her gaze away as Eljay comes in close. The prompting of questions makes her wonder what they have been talking about but she anxiously licks her lips and drops the thoughts on the exchange entirely.

"Wildfire has gone to Redhawk Caldera for a few days," she tells him and leaves a brief pause. "I'm sure she'll tell them you're here with Drageda." Thuringwethil remains stiff, occasionally flicking her gaze to the distance where the other remains. "You should have a little meat on your bones when she returns, I think it'll make her happy," she adds after a moment, lifting a single paw and taking a step, opening up the way to return. "And I'm sure Robin would like to help you get settled."
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
holding out for a hero - by Eljay - August 06, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: holding out for a hero - by RIP Tytonidae - August 06, 2017, 12:51 PM
RE: holding out for a hero - by Eljay - August 10, 2017, 04:59 AM
RE: holding out for a hero - by RIP Tytonidae - August 11, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: holding out for a hero - by Antumbra - August 14, 2017, 09:44 AM
RE: holding out for a hero - by Eljay - August 16, 2017, 04:52 AM
RE: holding out for a hero - by RIP Tytonidae - August 17, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: holding out for a hero - by Eljay - August 18, 2017, 03:57 AM