Dragoncrest Cliffs there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do.
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
Artaax heard his brother coming before he saw him, and that typical irritation at being interrupted while hunting began to stir within him. The scent of food distracted him from his annoyance, partly because he wanted to know what Bobby had caught and partly because he wanted some. The pale goufa stood, turning to watch Bobby approach while gazing with interest at the fish in his mouth. Artaax had never gotten the hang of fishing in spite of Arlo's efforts. He could manage it when he needed to, but it simply didn't interest him like the more difficult prey animals. Still, he could appreciate a good meal in any form.

"Hunting ducks," Artaax answered, glancing at the birds as they floated about on the lake with a frown, "Or trying to anyway. Where'd ya get that?" The less gracious part of him hoped someone had given it to his brother - that he hadn't caught it himself. He wanted to be the greatest hunter ever, and that was more easily accomplished when he had no competition.

Messages In This Thread
there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do. - by Artaax - August 15, 2017, 03:22 PM
RE: there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do. - by Artaax - August 19, 2017, 11:13 AM