Wheeling Gull Isle I wanna live a life from a new perspective
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
AW! Faeryn needs to talk to others more, maybe make a friend :)

Splash. Faeryn pounced into the water with the grace of a feline, jaws open, showing her pearly white teeth. She felt some water get into her nose as her muzzle was thrust into the water, and it stung a little, but she grinned at her success. The fish felt slimy in her mouth but she ignored it, focusing instead on stopping the squirming of the creature. She felt her teeth break through the odd scales and tasted the slightly salty tang of the fish. Her meal, now. Hunting fish was still pretty new to her, but she was rapidly improving. There were more things she wanted to learn, like how to swim, but those would come another time. Fishing was the skill she was intent on mastering. And it was sgoing fairly well so far. The speedy, water-dwelling creatures were tricky to catch, and she failed more than she triumphed, but she was getting better. Luckily there seemed to be a decent amount of fish residing in the small river.

The blue wolfess carried her catch to a shady spot under a tree. The summer heat could be... well, hot, but in the shady spots it was nice. Perhaps because of the slight cold, salty sea breeze that swept through the trees occasionally. Yes, she had discovered that she quite liked the sea and it's quirks. The fact that it was salty always intruiged her. How did that happen? Water she had been used to drinking and living near in the past was always clean. Or, at least, not salty? She wasn't sure how to describe it. 

She closed her eyes, with the fish resting on her paws, and breathed a peaceful sigh as one of those glorious breezes ruffled her recently-groomed-but-slightly-damp fur.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
I wanna live a life from a new perspective - by Faeryn - August 22, 2017, 10:03 AM
RE: I wanna live a life from a new perspective - by Faeryn - September 17, 2017, 08:30 AM
RE: I wanna live a life from a new perspective - by Faeryn - February 17, 2018, 06:51 AM