Wheeling Gull Isle I wanna live a life from a new perspective
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Faeryn watched the sheepdog with a soft smile gracing her delicate features, cerulean orbs glimmering when Seelie pulled herself toward the fish. Truly, the seawolf never would have caused harm to such an innocent being - she was undeniably sweet, and the wintry femme would never be able to bring herself to hurt such a creature, nor would she ever wish to. There was a moment of silence that followed while the fish was being eaten, the gentle rolling of waves in the distance a relaxing background noise, until a question slipped from Seelie's muzzle.

The whispered words were met with a wag of Fae's tail, gentle swishing behind her as if to encourage the girl and reassure her there was no threat. "I don't... remember where I came from, but that's okay." The only memories she had any recollection of were those that were birthed in the Teekon, but none held any real significance to her, so she mentioned none. "Yes, I'm very happy here. It's my favourite place so far." That statement was true, for she'd never found a home so welcoming, so accepting of all. A sanctuary for the lost, for those who had been washed up on the shore, or those who had found their way here by other means. It was a place Faeryn could very much see herself residing for the rest of her time.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
I wanna live a life from a new perspective - by Faeryn - August 22, 2017, 10:03 AM
RE: I wanna live a life from a new perspective - by Faeryn - September 17, 2017, 08:30 AM
RE: I wanna live a life from a new perspective - by Faeryn - February 17, 2018, 06:51 AM