King Elk Forest all the things
37 Posts
Ooc — Margot
Whatever preconceptions Uka had of Mato, well, they were essentially gone out of the window by now. For an alpha to encourage rather than condemn a trade such as his own, it was a rare occurrence. He gave a slightly confused tilt of his head and a sheepish smile but decided that he'd better not look a gift horse in its mouth. I think you might be right, he said, but I'm not too sure how I feel about digging in the dirt all day. There were other specialties and they would not go ignored, at least, until Uka made it to that point. 

A more personal story was briefly brought to light which left Uka unsure of what to do next. He'd never been a fan of sympathy himself, so thinking that someone else might was ridiculous in his mind. On that same note, leaving it open probably wouldn't have been the best solution. Uka sighed, taking in a deep breath, then began to speak, I became interested in water 'cause something like that happened when I was younger, too. We didn't all make it, though. The deaths of his family were rarely spoken of, mainly because they didn't matter much to him anymore. Besides, the majority of his pack made it out stark clean, so it was nothing to dwell on.
Naturalist           Chronicler
1 2 3 4 5              1 2 3 4 5

Messages In This Thread
all the things - by Eucalyptus - August 22, 2017, 09:44 PM
RE: all the things - by rip gemini - August 24, 2017, 02:03 PM
RE: all the things - by Eucalyptus - August 24, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: all the things - by rip gemini - August 27, 2017, 03:53 AM
RE: all the things - by Eucalyptus - August 29, 2017, 04:39 PM
RE: all the things - by rip gemini - September 03, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: all the things - by Eucalyptus - September 05, 2017, 09:28 PM
RE: all the things - by rip gemini - September 14, 2017, 03:07 AM
RE: all the things - by Eucalyptus - September 21, 2017, 09:20 AM