Stavanger Bay When life gives you eggs: make an omelet!
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
The turn from soil to sand invigorated Maude, the feeling that sparked in her brain akin to getting high or drunk. With each step she sped up, from walk to trot to jog to eventual run as she saw the ocean. The pirate wench was a seafayer by birth and by nature and she despised being away from the clime that she had called home for all of her life. She yipped with delight as she heard the caw of seagulls and the rhythmical heartthrobs of the ocean on the shore. It cried out home to her, and for a brief moment, she forgot about @Arrille's broken heart and their desperation to find a home and jumped into a jig, singing all the while.

Look ahead, look astern,
Look the weather in the lee,
Blow high! Blow low! And so sailed we!
I see a wreck to windward,
And a lofty ship to lee!
A-sailing down along
The coast of High Barbary!
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
Messages In This Thread
When life gives you eggs: make an omelet! - by Maude - September 02, 2017, 09:40 AM
RE: When life gives you eggs: make an omelet! - by Arrille - September 12, 2017, 05:59 AM
RE: When life gives you eggs: make an omelet! - by Maude - September 21, 2017, 08:52 AM
RE: When life gives you eggs: make an omelet! - by Arrille - September 21, 2017, 11:22 PM
RE: When life gives you eggs: make an omelet! - by Maude - September 27, 2017, 09:24 PM
RE: When life gives you eggs: make an omelet! - by Arrille - September 28, 2017, 12:35 AM
RE: When life gives you eggs: make an omelet! - by Maude - October 06, 2017, 04:27 PM
RE: When life gives you eggs: make an omelet! - by Arrille - October 06, 2017, 05:47 PM
RE: When life gives you eggs: make an omelet! - by Maude - October 18, 2017, 01:32 PM
RE: When life gives you eggs: make an omelet! - by Arrille - December 27, 2017, 04:35 PM