Ravensblood Forest i've got a heart, i've got a song
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
vomits up a post

aria had a lot of time to think... and perhaps she'd delayed this too much. komodo, her first connection here on this island (that she could remember), had left. she expected him to return-- and in all honesty, she expected him to bring her with him. but she had lost all of her footing here on the island and simply couldn't bare to remain. everything was foreign, and it felt empty. even constantine, who she'd actively avoided since their last interaction, had disappeared altogether. her attempts to avoid him became easier and easier as his scent became more and more feint. 

torn between this island-- which was all she knew-- and the urge to fill in the empty spaces in her memory, aria was completely lost. she felt... empty, but also so filled of things. she just didn't remember those things, and staying here, alone and without a single, recognizable soul, did nothing to fill in those gaps. but did she want to fill them in? constantine said that she wasn't happy, and she wasn't sure she wanted that.

but was she happy now? 

stuck in a rut, unsure if she was even trying to get out, aria had a dream-- maybe even a nightmare. a wolf with icy eyes-- caramel coated and dripping in cinnamon-- lunged. it was a tussle, bites and scratches-- but a quick blackout later and aria was standing over the wolf's body-- covered in flies, pupils blown. she woke up panting, whining, terrified. her dream-- with constantine-- it had been real. was this real? 

without a second thought, the pearl left. this was too much, suddenly, and she didn't think she could do this all alone. komodo had left, his scent was long gone... but constantine, she could find constantine.

she found a small shred of his scent somewhere south of the island, and realized with great displeasure that he'd left the island altogether. it was not ideal, but she would leave. there was more out there-- more than this god-forsaken island. she swam across-- it was not as deep or rough as it had been during the storm, which made sense, she supposed. she arrived at shore, thankfully, and set off again. 

she found his scent somewhere weird-- somewhere she didn't fully recognize-- though it wasn't too far from the island. and after that the trek was hardly more than a light stroll. she found a forest... clearly marked by the dark male. did it matter if she just crossed over? would he care? were they strangers? she couldn't tell. so she sat, and stared forward, finally mustering up the courage to call to @Constantine.

and then she waited.
Messages In This Thread
i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - September 07, 2017, 10:46 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - September 07, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - September 07, 2017, 12:30 PM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - September 12, 2017, 06:54 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - September 13, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - September 25, 2017, 08:05 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - September 27, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - October 12, 2017, 10:03 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - October 12, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - October 22, 2017, 10:50 AM