Neverwinter Forest you're a child of the cosmos, a ruler of the skies
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Today is the day.

She smells blood. Her nose twitches, ear swivels forward, and her tail straightens out behind her. She flares her nostrils and leans forward, and her posture shifts as if she's a pointer the first day of hunting season. Her mouth looks with saliva, pouring over her teeth and from between her lips. The scent that accompanies it sets her on guard as it overpowers that truth behind the blood. Blood equals weakness, she has come to realize, and she's given an advantage over the stranger. Mallaidh takes a handful of steps forward, wishing to find the origin before it finds her. 

Hey!

Mallaidh flinches when she hears the voice, spinning to see another wolf and the overwhelming smell of blood gives her her answers. Her feels fall back upon her head and she shrinks back a little, glancing down to see the blood had never originated from another wolf but a kill. She's seen a fox a few times, here and there, but they've never been apart of the menu. Pale green eyes stare at the befallen fox, licking her lips eagerly in the few seconds before she's offered the kill. Before the words even leave her mouth, Mallaidh has already launched herself forward. The risk the other may lash out never crosses her mind and she doesn't even hear the kill become a gift. With eyes and intent focused on the dead fox, Mallaidh buries herself to the hilt and breaks through flesh and bone and inhales as much as she can at once.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're a child of the cosmos, a ruler of the skies - by Mallaidh - September 09, 2017, 07:23 AM