Stone Circle I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Steph had been curled against her mother's warm body, seeking the heat that it offered. She wasn't yet able to control the temperature of her own body, but snuggling against her mother and siblings kept her plenty warm. She had been in a deep sleep, her belly full and her body needing nothing else except to snooze.

Then, all hell seemed to break loose in Steph's tiny world. A loud, scary sound reached her newly opened years, and suddenly Mom's big form was moving, sending Steph rolling several times over before she stopped. In her life until now, she had been mostly quiet. But, so startled and scared, she wailed loudly. She had no idea what was going on, and she voiced her fear for the world to hear. Would she wake @Clary and @Ezra? It was quite possible the commotion already had.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 08, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Steph - September 09, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Clary - September 09, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 10, 2017, 09:38 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Steph - September 11, 2017, 06:09 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Clary - September 11, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 12, 2017, 07:21 PM