Totoka River I can't pull you closer than this
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
Joining 
Well sort of joining, I guess! Open to an Undersea person and if any of the TGL crew wanna show! @Stockholm She's at the mouth of the river, on the shore where the sea touches. 

Hemlock was moving slower and slower every hour that passed. Everything felt so heavy - her stomach bulged and shifted from time to time but she didn't consider it labor yet. No doubt it would be soon but she wanted to know that they were somewhere safe because when it did begin they would be stuck with their little band for the next few weeks. Hemlock had mostly kept to herself, eyes fixed on the ground and only occasionally checking to do a headcount that they were all still there. Arturo seemed just as for aloof but she also didn't exactly seek his company. He'd lashed out a few times, unexpected at their packmates, and it had taken everything in her not to allow her emotions to turn into physical aggression. 

A strange shift of the water from across the sea caught her attention and it smelled of wolves. Faintly there was a familiar scent but she couldn't make it out well enough - her memory shot thanks to her pregnancy and her emotional state lately. Every step that they had taken had put them further from Lotte and closer to Palisander and her heart was torn asunder no matter what they did. Without thinking she'd lifted her head, giving a clear loud howl - she wondered if anyone across the sea would hear her call or respond. 

Messages In This Thread
I can't pull you closer than this - by Hemlock - September 14, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: I can't pull you closer than this - by Tapat - September 17, 2017, 03:27 AM
RE: I can't pull you closer than this - by Stockholm - September 18, 2017, 09:31 PM
RE: I can't pull you closer than this - by Hemlock - September 18, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: I can't pull you closer than this - by Tapat - September 19, 2017, 10:20 AM
RE: I can't pull you closer than this - by Stockholm - September 19, 2017, 11:54 AM