Wild Berry Meadow think you're gonna be my biggest fan
❤ how to be a heartbreaker ❤
132 Posts
Ooc — e
Away
no worries at all <3 we can wrap this one up soon i think!

so tenderly she feels at his phrasing though she wants to protest his intentions. she wants to - witchbaby doesn't need a babysitter! - but there is the twin set of scars tucked newly against her skin, the gash under her eye mostly-hidden by ruddy fur, the line near her throat where the vampiric man drew blood, and while she herself does not count these as failures of self preservation, it would be nice to keep her brother around.

"aw, weetz," she says to him, her nose crinkling at his fuss, "it's a figure a speech, not literal." but - but! she laughs like tinkling glass and tucks herself into his side, grooming his shoulder affectionately. "c'mon, i gotta tell juú you went an' showed up!"
Messages In This Thread
think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 24, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - September 24, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 24, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - September 24, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 24, 2017, 10:30 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - September 28, 2017, 09:44 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 29, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - October 15, 2017, 08:27 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - October 15, 2017, 09:34 PM