Dragoncrest Cliffs the brightest shade of sun I had ever seen
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
All Welcome 
Wanting to snag @Ajatar or @Cecil, but anyone welcome!

There was a Fos Goufa among them now, and the idea both thrilled and unsettled Tirgatao. It was a wolf with no connection to Drageda save for the unity of their coalition with the other clans. She felt no sentimental connection to the latest newcomer and had secretly hoped that the next Fos Goufa might come from Eske, or Heda herself. But she was torn—one part glad that one had been born, and brought unto them so that she might forge connections to make her transition (which Tirgatao desperately hoped would not be for many, many years to come) all the easier on both them and the future Commander. 

As was her duty, the somewhat dismal day brought her out of her hovel in search of the Fos Goufa so that she might introduce herself and offer her assistance should the young wolf require anything of her. It took her the better part of an hour to trace the unfamiliar scent to the caverns where she promptly came to a halt. There were no immediate signs the woman was even around, but Tirgatao knew better than to invite herself into the caverns.

Meanwhile, the misty rain had collected on her guard hairs, and she looked somewhat worse for wear after trudging through the damp undergrowth—various bits of detrius clung to her wet legs. But Tirgatao stood firm and closed her eyes as she sent up a howl for the woman or whomever answered first.
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
the brightest shade of sun I had ever seen - by Tirgatao - September 26, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: the brightest shade of sun I had ever seen - by Ajatar - September 27, 2017, 08:50 PM
RE: the brightest shade of sun I had ever seen - by Tirgatao - September 28, 2017, 10:14 PM
RE: the brightest shade of sun I had ever seen - by Ajatar - October 04, 2017, 07:28 AM