Totoka River Trying - And Failing - And Succeeding
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty sat at the banks of the Totoka River, staring intently into the water and wondering how on Earth anyone ever caught fish. He had been trying to catch one for quite some time, but he could not get the hang of it very well. He'd managed to grab a couple tails, but then the fish would wriggle quickly away and he would go back to square one. Sighing, he tried again. He bent down low, his face a few inches from the surface of the water, waiting. When he saw a fish swim nearby, he lunged forward, snatching at the fish as quickly as he could.

With a jolt of pleasant surprise, he felt the fish's flesh squish between his jaws, and grinned to himself. He took a step back and flung the dead creature onto the sand, pouncing on it in case it wasn't actually dead. Then, with its death established, he gained a modicum of his usual regality and lay down with the fish between his paws, ready to enjoy his meal. The smell of fresh fish was intoxicating, as was the smell of the sea nearby. He would have to return to that island some time. He had a lot more exploring to do.
Messages In This Thread
Trying - And Failing - And Succeeding - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 06:51 PM