Stone Circle one two three four
30 Posts
Ooc — tweety bird
Rowana leapt to her paws after Cyron skittered into the den, his scent masked by a particularly disgusting scent. Her dark muzzle crinkled in disapproval at her siblings antics as she looked questioningly at her mother to judge her reaction. 

Mom seemed unfazed by the strange smell, so Rowana decided that she would be blase about it as well. She quickly relaxed her posture, for her hackles had started to raise in case danger became prevailent, and idley dragged her paw across the compact floor of their home.

Cyron seemed really frightened, as the stronger sibling Rowana decided she was not to be as naive. Instead, she pretended she knew exactly why her brother smelled as if he had rolled in a rotting carcass. When she spoke, she laced her words with sarcasm, "You should really stay away from skunks, brother." She added a hearty sigh of exasperation, as if she simply could not understand his insolence. Surely mother would be proud of her for what seemed like her knowing about that danger paired with skunks, although she had only repeated what her mom said.
"And some days I think I'd feel better if I tried harder
Most days I know it's not true"
Messages In This Thread
one two three four - by Cyron - September 29, 2017, 05:24 PM
RE: one two three four - by Illecebra - September 29, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: one two three four - by Cyron - September 29, 2017, 09:16 PM
RE: one two three four - by Illecebra - September 30, 2017, 01:08 AM
RE: one two three four - by Rowana - September 30, 2017, 11:03 PM