Blacktail Deer Plateau Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell?
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Not sure what happened to the post order but I hope it's ok that I post. Sorry if you guys were waiting on me.

Pema listened along as the two spoke about joining the pack and what skills they had to offer. One seemed to have the basics down for hunting, which was always a plus of morningside. He also spoke vaugly about scouting. The pack already had a scout and at the time it was only Dawn, but their was room for more, just alittle bit. 

When he spoke about singing she turned her head to the side for a small moment. It wasn't unheard of for some wolves to focus more on singing then others, but it wasn't fairly common. "It might be interesting to have a bard within the pack." she commented openly to everyone. 

At the time Pema hadn't been within the pack long enough to feel as though she could take alot of charge within the conversation other then to comment and if need be express to Grayday any concerns that she had. But she did wonder what skills the other wolf might have to offer. 
Messages In This Thread
Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell? - by Engel - October 08, 2017, 10:56 PM
RE: Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell? - by Spencer - October 10, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell? - by Engel - October 10, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell? - by Spencer - October 10, 2017, 11:50 PM
RE: Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell? - by Pema - October 11, 2017, 11:29 AM
RE: Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell? - by Engel - October 11, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell? - by Pema - November 02, 2017, 11:26 PM
RE: Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell? - by Engel - November 06, 2017, 08:36 PM