Wheeling Gull Isle Are you guys still around?
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat wagged his tail. It was still something for him that someone else would forget things too. He was certain that he was the only one that would forget things but it seemed he wasn't the only one. Others could forget things too. It soothed him a bit. But then again, how long before he would forget again? Tapat disliked the idea of that. But there wasn't anything he could do about it.

Tapat followed her gaze to the sea. One ear turned to her as she talked. He gulped when she said it was dangerous. He shifted a bit back from it. He already knew that it didn't taste nice. Something he tried several times, enough times, that he remembered this water was not drinkable. It was almost like she as telling him a story. She washed up on this beach. Maybe he did too? He was quite amazed. "I don't know. But Hemlock is here, and Mr. Doctor and others and I know them," he spoke with a nod. "Maybe we all washed up here?" He didn't know.

She then told him about the bridge. Tapat looked with uncertainty about the water. It was dangerous she said. Plus, he would need to be quick if he wanted to cross it. Then as a contrast, she offered friendship. For the boy, it was an easy decision. "I like friends!!," he stated. "I'd rather have friends than to mess with the dangerous water that doesn't taste nice," he stated with a firm nod. "Hemlock is here too, did you know? I often help her! But she is busy with her babies now," he frowned lightly. "So I have time for new friends!," Tapat grinned.
Messages In This Thread
Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 09, 2017, 06:42 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 09, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 09, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 09, 2017, 03:38 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 10, 2017, 05:46 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 10, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 13, 2017, 06:49 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 15, 2017, 12:37 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 16, 2017, 05:07 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 24, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 28, 2017, 01:31 PM