Moonspear you can drive your knife through my chest now
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
His handsome smile and cheery greeting almost caused her to flinch as if he had physically struck her. He was acting like nothing had even happened (and, in truth, he would be completely forgiven for thinking nothing had). Lyra's fatal flaw was the sole reason for all her distress and, unfortunately, it was all directed at the two young lovers. Her light-hearted facade remained but there was a stiffness still to her shoulders that betrayed her trepidation.

Her tail waved rigidly and she offered back a smile. "Hi, Rannoch." She didn't want to look at him, or even remain in his presence really, but she had a job to do. His recovery was solely in her paws. Her eyes ranged from his face to the scar along his neck noting that, despite being a bit of an eyesore, it was healing quite nicely and didn't seem to be infected. "Any pain?" she asked with a quirk of her muzzle towards his wound.
Messages In This Thread
you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - October 10, 2017, 10:49 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - October 10, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 03, 2017, 10:24 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 11, 2017, 10:38 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 14, 2017, 11:37 AM