Moonspear i am actually very curious to see which way this is going to go.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey didn't hear them coming over the rumble of thunder that echoed between the trees, but even without it, their steps were near silent. Her eyes were turned overhead when she heard the shout. Every muscle tensed as she whipped her head to face them. Her eyes darted from shadow to shadow, finally landing on the one in the very center that was leaping like a wraith straight towards her.

The Blackthorn nearly hesitated for a moment too soon. But at the last second before collision, she leaped to avoid collision with the oncoming wolf. She stumbled slightly as she landed, but caught herself and whirled around to face the direction the sisters had gone. Her heart pounded as she looked through the trees, trying to catch hold of all three in her sight and struggling. She knew she should leave, but she remained still and tense as lightning flashed again, waiting as something warned her that this might not be over yet.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am actually very curious to see which way this is going to go. - by Liffey - October 14, 2017, 09:14 AM