Moonspear i am actually very curious to see which way this is going to go.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey hadn't known what to expect with the sudden appearance of all three sisters. Her own self-consciousness and anxiety around other wolves had made her an expert at reading body language and hearing the words that went unsaid with each one that did. She'd had to in order to comfort herself that the behavior of others was not directed towards her, as her lack of self-confidence often tried to convince her it was. But this level of expertise had not been necessary in understanding quite plainly that these dark sisters did not like her. And so it didn't matter the playful amusement in their tone and in their laughter - Liffey knew in her gut that this was not a game she wanted to be playing.

Liffey spun, barely in time to see a single bright, blue iris of one of the sisters just before she was slammed into. The Blackthorn yelped in surprise as she stumbled backwards. Her hip smacked against the trunk of a tree just behind her, which hurt, but actually helped her to stay on all fours and focus as the dark female darted away, calling out almost unintelligibly to her. Liffey took a few steps forward, wincing at the pain, but trying hard to pay attention as another sister called, and then another.

Truth be told, Liffey wanted nothing more than to turn around and leave right then and there. But there was a command in the words, and she was far too low in the ranks to ignore it. She began to run, slowly and uncertainly, in the same direction as the other girls. Her hip smarted still, but she ignored it as she leaped up and along the ridge towards whichever sister was nearest to her at that time, purposefully moving slower than she was capable in the hope that they would simply leave her behind and she could return to Rannoch without further incident.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am actually very curious to see which way this is going to go. - by Liffey - November 08, 2017, 07:23 PM