Stone Circle I shall now expose my chest, don't act like you're not impressed
?
101 Posts
Ooc —
After his first outburst, Burr had the common sense not to ask further questions about climbing trees. Valette had received his inquiry well, but a small part of him felt silly for having asked. Of course wolves weren't well-equipped to climb vertical surfaces. He should have known that, but he just couldn't help his brain running away with him sometimes.

In an effort to forget his self-imposed and likely unwarranted humiliation, the boy focused attentively on Valette's advice. His instincts dictated that he followed scent trails, so he already knew that part, but he had never thought to look for tracks before. In fact, Burr hadn't even considered the possibility that there was anything but scent trails. Tufts of fur, scat, footprints and other signs of passing were valuable for tracking animals, but somehow he had never thought of that.

"Okay," the boy answered unsteadily as he digested this newest revelation. Valette was still frightening in her own way, but she was also quite smart and he felt okay with admitting that, "I dunno what raccoon feet look like."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I shall now expose my chest, don't act like you're not impressed - by Burr - October 28, 2017, 09:40 PM