Northstar Vale handcuffed and i thought of you
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
Private 
for the one and only - @Chusi
set after he gets his injuried looked at by Genie and Grayday comes to file his complaint against this pest lol
greeting from califournia - the neighbourhood

Remi knew he had fucked up.
And the soreness of his body and intermittent ache to his paw would not allow him to forget. 
He had faced bravely some of the consequences of his stupidity, like the pain and embarrasment of having to come back home with his tail between his legs searching for Genie. But he knew he still had some apologies to deliver. So with his ears splayed back and a sluggish pace he set out to find her. He didn't even know what he would say but didn't bother to plan out a speech during the few minutes that it took to come across her unmistakably sweet scent. 
He figured the words would come to him once he was there.
Maybe he could redeem himself with the same spontainety as he could fuck things up.

Soon enough, he had her on his sight. He swallowed, his throat feeling kinda dried up as he, like a pup that knows he is going to get scolded began his slow approach, his limp now barely noticeable. His head hanging low as he issued a soft, "hey, Chusi" he tries to smile but knowing whats to come he keeps his expression remorseful. "listen, um, i don't know if you heard but...." he started, his eyes darting from hers back to the ground as if he were trying to find the words at his feet. 

"i think i fucked up" he barked at last.
He didn't just think he had fucked up, he knew.
But he was hoping Chusi would know he was not proud of himself right now.
Messages In This Thread
handcuffed and i thought of you - by Mouse - October 22, 2017, 03:31 PM
RE: handcuffed and i thought of you - by Chusi - October 22, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: handcuffed and i thought of you - by Mouse - October 23, 2017, 08:51 AM
RE: handcuffed and i thought of you - by Chusi - October 25, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: handcuffed and i thought of you - by Mouse - November 09, 2017, 08:10 PM